Upcoming 2019 Events
19th of June: Fell Lapland Arts & Culture Tour
- PDF Invite: Invitation FieldTrip8 – Arts and Culture June 19
- Register by 13th of June: Laura Hokajärvi
- Lunch at Särestöniemi will be salmon soup including coffee and home made pastry. Please inform us if you have any dietary requirements. The price is 20 euros.
Project Original Lapland Events
Project Original Lapland will organize travel and tourism workshops in cooperation with Kideve Kittilä Development, Kolari municipality, Visit Ylläs, Muonio municipality, Muonio Travel Association and Enontekiö municipality across the Fell Lapland region: Kittilä, Kolari, Enontekiö and Muonio municipality areas during spring 2019.
These training sessions are held in Finnish and focus on wide range of useful travel and tourism topics:
- State of travel industry in Finland and travel development projects lead by the regional and national travel associations and organization (House of Lapland, Visit Finland/Business Finland, LME)
- Introduce you to travel legislation (Matkapakettilaki)
- Introduce you to useful applications like Airbnb, Bókun, MailChimp
- Provide you Social media training, mainly Facebook and Instagram
The content below is in Finnish, but if you would need more information in English, please contact Fell Lapland area´s project manager Laura Hokajärvi.
- April 24th – 26th: Original Lapland Workshop
- April 25th: Seminar: Best Practices Along the River to the Arctic
- Location: Fell Lapland Visitor Centre, Hetta
- April 26th: Original Lapland Field Trip
- Location: Hetta
- May 23rd – 25th: Original Lapland Field Trip to Northern Norway
- 4.4.2019 Tarinallistamis- ja tuotteistamiskoulutus, Äkäslompolo
- 5.4.2019 Tarinallistamis- ja tuotteistamiskoulutus, Kittilä/Levi
- 8.4.2019 Tarinallistamis- ja tuotteistamiskoulutus, Hetta
- 9.4.2019 Tarinallistamis- ja tuotteistamiskoulutus, Särkijärvi